Tuition for the online Organizational Leadership and Communication program is a flat fee of $390 per credit (60 credits total for the bachelor’s degree; 12 credits total for the certificate). All courses are three credits. There are no additional course or program fees. As this is an online program, students do not pay segregated fees–fees in addition to tuition that cover the costs of student-organized activities, facility maintenance, and operations such as student health centers. However, textbooks and software (if needed) are purchased separately and not included in the credit tuition cost.
Financial aid may be available to help you pay for your bachelor’s degree. Contact the UW-Eau Claire Financial Aid Office for details.
To apply for federal or state financial aid, fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Even if you haven’t made a final decision about whether or not you will apply for this program, you may want to consider filing a FAFSA with our office. Completing this form is always the first step when applying for federal or state financial aid.
Other Sources of Financial Aid
As a returning adult learner, you may also consider these resources to help with the cost of an online degree:
- Grants are awarded based on financial need, and repayment is not required.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or other criteria; financial need is sometimes taken into account. Scholarships do not require repayment.
- Loans are typically offered at low interest rates. Loans must be repaid, usually once you’ve left school.
- Tuition reimbursement is offered by many companies to their employees. Check with your human resources department to see what’s available.
- Military benefits are available to qualifying veterans and those currently serving.
- Education tax benefits may be available. Talk with your financial adviser.
- Private loans are available in addition to federal grants and loans.